Morning Cuppa Crystal Meditation
Do you ever struggle to find the time to meditate with your crystals? You wake up with good intentions but somehow the events of the day leave you with no time to dedicate to you. This is the position I found myself in a couple of years ago. With 2 young children and a full time corporate job, I seemed to be the last person that I gave time to. I understood that meditation was good for me, numerous studies have proven so, and I knew I felt better for meditating with my crystals. But. It still didn’t happen as often as I wanted it to.
So, what did I do? I started adding my meditation practice to my morning cup of coffee…and I added crystals of course. Providing that you start the day with some kind of drink and that you can sit for at least 5 minutes and not be disturbed, this could work for you too. It’s quick, easy and if done first thing in the morning is a great routine to set you up for the day ahead.
For this meditation you will need
- Your morning drink
- A crystal wand or point of any kind
- A crystal of any kind (use your intuition if you are a little uncertain about which one to use)
- At least 5 minutes of peaceful time when you will not be disturbed
Steps to the Morning Crystal Meditation
- After preparing your morning drink, select a crystal which you want to work with for the day. You will also benefit from having a wand or a point.
- Taking your wand or point, hold it in your dominant hand and visualise white light entering its base. Picture the white light travelling through the crystal and out of its point. Direct this crystal energy into your drink and do this for at least a minute. You can keep the wand or point still or you can create circles of light entering your drink. In reality you can make whatever pattern you feel guided to make with your light filled wand/point.
- Place your wand/point next to you and pick up your chosen crystal in your non-dominant hand. Hold it gently and start connecting to its beautiful energy. Visualise this energy entering your body, your chakras and your aura. Hold this vision throughout your meditation.
- Spend the next couple of minutes in either quiet meditation whilst drinking your drink, or spend the time thinking of all the things you have to be grateful for, or you may wish to pose a question to your crystal and see what messages you receive. Whatever you decide to do just enjoy these minutes with your drink and the beautiful crystal energy circulating in and around your body.
- As soon as you have finished your drink you can finish your meditation, unless you wish to continue for longer of course.
This is a great simple way to get your day off to a great start and a perfectly easy way to get the energy of our chosen crystal into our aura and chakras. I hope you enjoy this daily practice.
Crystal healing is a complementary therapy and is not a substitute for appropriate medical care. Always seek medical advice when and where appropriate.