How to make a crystal elixir ~ Elixirs are a gentle way in which you can use the healing vibration of crystals. The energetic vibration of the crystals is transferred to water, which you can then drink.
You need to know what you are doing however, and a little information will keep you safe when it comes to making elixirs.
There are two methods of making crystal elixirs. The Direct Method and The Indirect Method.
- The Direct Method involves the crystals being immersed into the water. This method should never be used for toxic crystals.
- The Indirect Method involves the crystals being separated from the water by a barrier (such as a glass bowl)
As there are many crystals that can be classed as toxic I would recommend that you use the Indirect Method of making elixirs. It removes any guess work from this enjoyable process.
The Indirect Method – the steps
You will need:
- 1 large glass bowl
- 1 medium or small glass bowl to find inside of the large bowl
- 3 crystals of your choice (any form you like using this method – if using crystals on the toxic list and in the raw form always wash your hands).
- Ensure that the crystals that you are going to use have been thoroughly cleansed.
- Dedicate your crystals to work for your highest good and the good of all others.
- Set your healing intention for the water. You can visualise the healing energy of the crystals flowing into the water.
- Place your smaller bowl inside of the large bowl
- Place your crystals into the small bowl
- Fill the large bowl only with water
- Cover both bowls with cling film, particularly if you are going to place them outside.
- Leave the bowl in the sunshine or moonlight for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy your elixir. Not sure how? See below.
How To Use Your Elixir
There are a couple of different ways in which you can use your elixir. I suggest giving both methods a go and seeing which you prefer and which works in harmony with your body.
- Put your water into a drinking vessel and drink slowly throughout the day. A glass vessel is always better than a plastic one as crystals and their energy prefer natural materials.
- Find yourself a glass jar or bottle into which you can pour 1 part brandy/vodka and 3 parts of your crystal liquid. This liquid is what is known as your ‘Mother Elixir’. From the Mother take 12 drops of liquid and add it to a small dropper bottle filled with spring water. You can then take 5 drops of this elixir on your tongue throughout the day (start with no more than 3 times per day to begin with).
I would recommend that you discard your Mother Elixir after one month. It’s also a good idea to review the ‘suitability’ of the elixir you are using on a monthly basis.
Crystal healing is a complementary therapy and is not a substitute for appropriate medical care. Always seek medical advice when and where appropriate.